A Little Something To Ease Menstrual Cramps
All you need is fresh ginger. In my case I add half a teaspoon each of lavender flower, Jasmine flower and lemon juice (you can get the flowers from a tea shop), you may add honey if you wish.
- Bring water to boil
- Add finely chopped fresh ginger to the boiling water
- Leave to boil for an additional two - three minutes
- Take tea off the stove and add lavender and jasmine flower.
- Let flowers steep for 2 - 5 minutes
- Strain tea into mug, add lemon juice and drink away
Make a lot and drink about 3 - 4 cups a day for at least the first three days of your cycle. You would feel loads better.
Another way to make the tea is to:
- Put a teaspoon of finely chopped ginger into an infuser
- Add lavender and jasmine flower to the infuser
- Dip the infuser into your mug of hot water and leave to steep for a minimum of 5 mins
- Add lemon juice
- And your tea is ready to help get rid of those red-horned cramps!